Ana Yetano is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the University of Zaragoza (Spain). She participates in the research team led by Lourdes Torres and Vicente Pina in the accounting, management, and auditing of public sector reforms (http://gespublica.unizar.es). Her research interests are in citizen participation, performance measurement and management in the public sector and in public sector accounting. She has published papers in international journals such as Public Administration, Public Administration Review, European Accounting Review, Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, and Public Performance and Management Review.
- Citizen participation at local level
- Performance measurement in the public sector
- Performance audit in public administrations
- Transparency and accountability of public administrations
- Public sector corporate governance
· Royo, Sonia y Yetano Ana (2015) "Crowdsourcing" as a tool for e-participation. Two experiences regarding CO2 emissions at municipal level, Electronic Commerce Research, Vol 15(3), pp 323-348. DOI 10.1007/s10660-015-9183-6, IF 2013: 1.632 (Categories: Business and Management, Q2).
· Yetano, Ana y Royo, Sonia (online first), “Keeping citizens engaged. A comparison between online and offline participants” Administration & Society. DOI: 10.1177/0095399715581625 (Category: Public Administration, Q3)
· Royo, Sonia, Yetano, Ana and Acerete, Basilio (2014) E-Participation and Environmental Protection: Are Local Governments Really Committed?, Public Administration Review, Vol 74 (1), pp 87-98 (Category: Public Administration, Q1)
· Yetano, A. (2014) The Diffusion of Value for Money Auditing at Regional Level: A Comparative Study of the UK, Germany and Spain, Gestión y Política Pública, Vol 23(2), pp 421-64 (Category: Public Administration, Q4)
· Yetano, A. (2013) What drives the institutionalization of performance measurement and management in local governments?, Public Performance & Management Review (PPMR), Volume 37, Number 1 (Category: Public Administration, Q4)