Beatriz Cuellar is a Senior Lecturer of Finance at the University of Zaragoza (UZ). She received her Ph.D. in Business from the University of Zaragoza in 2000. She has published several papers in journals such as Journal of Media Economics, Revista de Economía Aplicada, Environmental and Resource Economics, European Accounting Review, The Journal of High Technology Management Research.
· Market-Based Accounting Research (MBAR)
· Value creation in knowledge intensive companies
· Analysis of high growth companies.
• “The poverty penalty and microcredit” (con Carlos Serrano, Begoña Gutiérrez y Yolanda Fuértes), Social indicators Research, 2016, 1-21.
• “Determinants of online corporate reporting in three Latin American markets: the role of web presence development” (con Yolanda Fuertes y Marcela Pelayo), Online Information Review, 2014, 38(6), 806-831.
• “Path modeling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis” (con Carlos Serrano, Begoña Gutiérrez y Yolanda Fuertes), Applied Economics, 2014, 46 (1), pp. 3798-3811.
• “Stock Price Reaction to Non-Financial News in European Technology Companies” (con Yolanda Fuertes y José Antonio Laínez), European Accounting Review, 2011, 20(1), 81-111.
• “The Value Relevance of Financial and Non-Financial Environmental Reporting” (con José M. Moneva), Journal of Environmental Resource and Economics, 2009 44, 441-456.
TENDENCIAS EN LA INFORMACIÓN FINANCIERA Y EMPRESARIAL (TIFE)