Introducción a las finanzas(27407)
Carlos Serrano-Cinca is a Full Professor of Accounting and Finance at the University of Zaragoza (Spain). He received his Ph. D. in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Zaragoza. He has been a Visiting Researcher at the Department of Management at the University of Southampton (United Kingdom). He was "Telefónica Professor of Quality in New Networks and Telecommunication Services" at the University of Zaragoza. He coordinated the Observatorio Aragonés de la Sociedad de la Información, the Centre for Research in E-business at Walqa Technology Park and the Master in electronic Business Administration (MeBA) of the University of Zaragoza. He was the Head of the Department of Accounting and Finance of the University of Zaragoza. His profile in Scholar Google Citations: (http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=NAW_YAMAAAAJ&hl=en )
· Impact of information and communication technologies in Accounting and Finance. E-commerce.
· Microfinance and social economy.
· Analysis of financial information using multivariate techniques.
· Serrano-Cinca, C; and Gutierrez-Nieto, B. (2016): "The use of profit scoring as an alternative to credit scoring systems in peer-to-peer (P2P) lending", Decision Support Systems, in press
· Gutierrez-Nieto, B.; Serrano-Cinca, C; Cuellar, B and Fuertes, Y. (2016): "The poverty penalty and microcredit", Social Indicators Research, in press
· Gutierrez-Nieto, B.; Serrano-Cinca, C. and Camón, J. (2016): "A credit score system for socially responsible lending", Journal of Business Ethics, Vol 133 (4), pp 691-701
· Serrano-Cinca, C. Gutierrez-Nieto, B. and López-Palacios, Luz (2015): "Determinants of default in P2P lending", Plos One , October 2015
· Serrano-Cinca, C. Gutierrez-Nieto, B and Reyes, N. (2015): "A Social and Environmental Approach to Microfinance Credit Scoring", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol 112, pp 3504-3513
CIBER. ANÁLISIS ECONÓMICO-FINANCIERO DE LA EMPRESA Y LOS MERCADOS