Bolsa y análisis bursátil(27528)
Luis Vicente is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Zaragoza (UZ). He has taught courses in financial economics at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration since 2001. His PhD dissertation on Spanish Mutual funds received the Social Sciences PhD Award (2004) of the UZ. He obtained a Financial Research Award “Antonio Dionis Soler” in 2015.
He has been a visiting researcher and Erasmus lecturer in several European universities: Carlos III University (Spain), University of Maastricht (Netherlands), University of Minho (Portugal), University of Rostock (Germany) and University of Warsaw (Poland).
· Mutual Funds and Pension Funds
· Portfolio Management
· Behavioural Finance
· “The efficiency of mutual fund companies: Evidence from an innovative Network SBM approach” (with Carlos Sánchez and José Luis Sarto), OMEGA, International Journal of Management Science, forthcoming 2016. (SSCI Management Science, JCR Impact Factor 2015: 3.962 )
· “Mutual fund trading and portfolio disclosures?” (with Cristina Ortiz and Gloria Ramírez), Journal of Financial Services Research, 2015, 48(1), pp. 83-102. (SSCI Business, Finance, JCR Impact Factor 2015: 0.769 )
· “Efficiency of the strategic style of pension funds: an application of the variants of the slacks based measure in DEA” (with Laura Andreu and José Luis Sarto), Journal of Operational Research Society, 2014, 65, pp. 1886-1895. (SSCI Management Science, JCR Impact Factor 2014: 0.953 )
· “Portfolios in disguise? Window dressing in bond fund holdings” (with Cristina Ortiz and José Luis Sarto), Journal of Banking and Finance, 2012, 36, pp. 418-427. (SSCI Business, Finance, JCR Impact Factor 2012: 1.287 )
CIBER. ANÁLISIS ECONÓMICO-FINANCIERO DE LA EMPRESA Y LOS MERCADOS