Martes10 a 14 horas y miércoles de 10 a 12 horas
Luisa Esteban has been a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting and Finance, University of Zaragoza, since 1995. Her current research interests focus on gender, including female involvement in social economy and corporate governance. She has attended international conferences and seminars about gender and management. She has publications in journals such as Journal of Women, Politics & Policy, Journal of Technology Management & Innovation, and European Business Organization Law Review. She has participated in different mobility programs in the framework of the Socrates-Erasmus Program and in various universities. She has also held administrative positions; at the moment, she is the deputy director of the IET Research Institute.
· Corporate governance
· Gender issues
· Social economy
· Management boards
· Palá, R. y Esteban, L. (2016). Gender Quota on the Boards of Corporations in Spain. European Business Organization Law Review. Forthcoming.
· Blasco, M.P., Brusca, I., Esteban, L. y Labrador; M. (2016). Scarcity of women entrepreneurs: Some Spanish Perceptions. International Business Management. Forthcoming.
· Esteban, L. (2013). ¿Son las cooperativas más favorables a la presencia de mujeres en los consejosque otras entidades?. REVESCO. Revista de Estudios Cooperativos. 110, pp. 96 - 128.
· Esteban, L. (2011). Variables Influencing the Gender Composition of Boards: The Spanish Evidence. Journal of Women Politics & Policy. 32 - 4, pp. 305 - 332.
· Gargallo, A. L. Esteban, L. y Pérez, F. J. (2010). Impact of gender in adopting and using ICTs in Spain. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. 5-3, pp. 120-128.