Eduardo Ortas is a PhD Lecturer of Finance at the University of Zaragoza (UZ). He has taught courses in financial economics at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration since 2007. He has published more than 40 academic papers, books and book chapters in different national and international journals and participated in multiple international conferences. He has been a Visiting Researcher and Erasmus lecturer in several European universities: Amsterdam Business School (Netherlands), University of Groningen (Netherlands), University of Kent (United Kingdom) and University of Zagreb (Croatia).
· Corporate social responsibility
· Ethical investment
· Corporate environmental performance
· “Environmental effects of sustainability management tools: An empirical analysis of large companies” (with Jacob Hörisch, Stefan Schaltegger and Igor Álvarez), Ecological Economics, 2015, 120, pp. 241-249. (JCR impact Factor 2015: 3,227 – Q1).
· “Financial factors influencing the quality of corporate social responsibility and environmental management disclosure: A quantile regression approach” (with Isabel Gallego-Álvarez and Igor Álvarez, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2015, 22, pp. 362-380. (JCR impact Factor 2015: 2,647 – Q1).
· “Improved beta modeling and forecasting: An unobserved component approach with conditional heteroscedastic disturbances” (with Manuel Salvador and José M. Moneva), 2015, North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, 31, pp. 27-51 (JCR impact Factor 2015: 1,360 – Q2)
· “Sustainable Supply Chain and Company Performance: A Global Examination” (with José M. Moneva and Igor Álvarez), Supply Chain Management: an international journal, 2014, 19, pp. 332-350. (JCR impact Factor 2014: 3,500 – Q1).
· “The Clean Techs equity indexes at stake: Risk and return dynamics analysis” (with José M. Moneva), Energy, 2013, 57, pp. 259 – 269. (JCR impact Factor 2013: 4,159 – Q1).
GRUPO DE ESTUDIOS SOCIALES Y ECONÓMICOS DEL TERCER SECTOR (GESES)