Yolanda Fuertes is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Zaragoza. She has taught courses in financial economics at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration since 2001. She has been a visiting researcher at the University of Sheffield and in the Stern School of Business at New York University. She has published academic peer-reviewed articles in several top-ranked journals,such as European Accounting Review, Applied Economics, Online Information Review, Journal of Media Economics, Decision Support Systems, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Journal of the Operational Research Society and The International Journal of Digital Accounting Research.
· Non financial information and firm valuation
· Information disclosure and transparency and at firm level
· Value creation in knowledge intensive companies
· “The poverty penalty and microcredit” (con Carlos Serrano, Begoña Gutiérrez y Beatriz Cuéllar), Social indicators Research, 2016, 1-21.
· “Determinants of online corporate reporting in three Latin American markets: the role of web presence development” (con Beatriz Cuéllar y Marcela Pelayo), Online Information Review, 2014, 38(6), 806-831.
· “Path modeling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis” (con Carlos Serrano, Begoña Gutiérrez y Beatriz Cuéllar), Applied Economics, 2014, 46 (1), pp. 3798-3811.
· Stock Price Reaction to Non-Financial News in European Technology Companies” (con Beatriz Cuéllar y José Antonio Laínez), European Accounting Review, 2011, 20(1), 81-111.
· “A structural model for sales in the e-retailing industry” (con Carlos Serrano y Cecilio Mar Molinero), Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2010, 61(9), 1377-1388
TENDENCIAS EN LA INFORMACIÓN FINANCIERA Y EMPRESARIAL (TIFE)