Jose M Moneva is Full Professor at the University of Zaragoza. He teaches degree and master courses in accounting and social responsibility at the Faculty of Economics and Business. He is principal researcher on competitive projects, the most recent on Circular Economy (2016-2019). He has been supervisor of 10 PhD dissertations, one with European mention.
The scientific production is high impact: 16 ISI paper (6 Q1 and 6 Q2) and a high h-index in the subject-research (22 in Google Scholar).
Guest speaker at national and international conferences and member of international RSC committees (FEE Sustainability Group, Economic Subgroup-Global Reporting Initiative; European Sustainability Reporting Association).
· Social and environmental accounting and finance
· Sustainability and integrated reporting
· Socially responsible investment
· Corporate social responsibility involvement and social innovation
· Circular economy: accounting and finance issues
1. “Revisiting the Relationship Between Corporate Stakeholder Commitment and Social and Financial Performance” (with Rivera, J; Muñoz, MJ.), Sustainability (forthcoming)
2. "Does sustainability investment provide adaptive resilience to ethical investors? Evidence from Spain" (with Ortas, E; Burritt, R. Tingey-Holyoak, J.) Journal of Business Ethics, 2014, Vol 124 (2), pp. 297-309.
3. "Sustainable Supply Chain and Company Performance: A Global Examination” (with Ortas, E; Álvarez, I.) Supply Chain Management: an international journal. 2014, Vol. 19(3), pp. 332-350.
4. "The value relevance of financial and non- financial environmental reporting". (with Cuellar B.) Environmental & Resource Economics. 2009, Vol. 44 (3), pp. 441–456.
5. "Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting and Reputation Risk Management " (with Bebbington, J.; Larrinaga, C). Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal. 2008, Vol. 21, pp. 337-361. (544 times cited- Google Scholar)